OHLA

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Star

GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL.....FIRST I WANT TO SAY BEFORE I BOOKED I READ REVIEWS AND THERE WAS SOME CONCERN ON MY PART.  HOWEVER I KNOW YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE SOME PEOPLE.  SO I BOOKED OUR CRUISE.  ONE THING I MUST SAY IS WE HAD ***NO*** ISSUES AT ALL.  EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.....I DONT KNOW IF HE WILL EVER GET ANY CUDO'S FROM THIS NEXT COMMENT BUT MR. SWAMPNIL OUR SERVER FORM BREAKFAST IN O'SHEEANS THEN HE WAS OUR SERVER IN LA' BISTRO AT NIGHT.  THE FOOD WAS AMAZING, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY MR. SWAMPNIL (OUR SERVER), WAS SUCH A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR MEAL THAT WE WANTED TO BOOK RESERVATIONS TO EAT AT LA' BISTRO THE NEXT NIGHT.  THEY WERE BOOKED UP.  AT BREAKFAST I MENTIONED TO HIM WE TRIED TO MAKE RESERVATIONS AGAIN BUT THEY WERE BOOKED AND HE STATED FOR US TO LET HIM SEE WHAT HE COULD DO.  WHEN WE GOT BACK TO OUR ROOM THERE WAS A MESSAGE ON OUR PHONE.  YOU WANNA GUESS WHO IT WAS?  YES IT WAS SWAMPNIL WITH GREAT NEWS FOR US.  HE WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN RESERVATIONS NOT ONLY FOR MYSELF AND MY WIFE, BUT FOR THE COUPLE TRAVERLING WITH US.  ANOTHER GREAT MEAL WITH THE BEST SERVER ON THE SHIP.

ALL GREAT