Casual cruising is awesome

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Star

Over all it was a great expy, lots to do or you can choose to just relax. Staff was wonderful, food was great, the. Only comment I would say is I enjoyed casual cruising but if you don't want to have kids running around then opt for a different type of cruise. If I had known the only way to enjoy a hot tub or swim without all the turmoil of the many kids, I would have bought the spa package for $139 to be able to swim or sit in a hot tub with a gang of kids.  There really should be an adult only pool and hot tub. Otherwise it was a great cruise. PS...I love kids so if I say there were alit if kids then trust me...there were alot.

No children with me

Rosendo seen to all our needs, bathroom with shower very roomy
Very small port
Very touristy, do an excursion!