Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Casual cruising is awesome

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

Over all it was a great expy, lots to do or you can choose to just relax. Staff was wonderful, food was great, the. Only comment I would say is I enjoyed casual cruising but if you don't want to have kids running around then opt for a different type of cruise. If I had known the only way to enjoy a hot tub or swim without all the turmoil of the many kids, I would have bought the spa package for $139 to be able to swim or sit in a hot tub with a gang of kids.  There really should be an adult only pool and hot tub. Otherwise it was a great cruise. PS...I love kids so if I say there were alit if kids then trust me...there were alot.

Rosendo seen to all our needs, bathroom with shower very roomy
Children's Programs No children with me