Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Didn't care for this cruise line at all.

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

I won't be sailing with Norwegian again. The employees on board with the exception of a few all acted like they had a guaranteed job and were not friendly at all. We had dinner in the Aqua dining room for the first two nights and I have no idea who our waiter/waitress was. No one ever introduced themselves and if I ordered anything to drink other than water it was an inconvenience to the server. Needless to say we just went to the buffet for the rest of the cruise. At least there I could get some lemonade. Carnival will be who we go back to and stick with. My kids hated this cruise and talked about Carnival the whole time.

The travel agent booked 2 twin beds for my husband and I without telling me so needless to say it wasn't a very romantic week.

1 Comment