Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

EXPREIENCE ON NORWEGIAN STAR

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

I HAVE BEEN ON 8 CRUISES WITH NORWEGIAN AND THE STAR WAS THE WORST.1ST,WE WERE GIVEN 100.00 ON BOARD CREDIT WHICH I USED TO BOOK 2 SPECIALTY DINNING WHEN I HAD BOOKED THIS CRUISE.ON MONDAY WE WENT UP TO CHECK THE MENU TO SEE WHAT WE WERE GOING TO ORDER FOR OUR 1ST SPECIALTY DINNING,UPON DOING SO I NOTICE THAT THEY HAD CHANGED TO A LA CARD.I THEN TRIED TO GET ANSWERS ON THIS BECAUSE WHEN I BOOKED THIS CRUISE,IT WAS NOT A LA CART.I FINALLY TALK TO SOMEONE AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD ONLY HONOR 30.00 EACH TOWARD DINNER AND THAT I HAD TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE.I TOLD THEM THIS WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN,THIS WAS FREE WITH MY PACKAGE,THEY DID NOT WANT TO HERE IT NOR DID THEY WANT TO HONOR MY PACKAGE.WE ENDED UP GETTING 25.00 ON BOARD CREDIT.2ND THE CABIN WE HAD WAS VERY NICE BUT NOISY ALL THE TIME.EVERY TIME THE PEOPLE ON EITHER SIDES OF US TALKED OR PUT THE TV ON WE COULD HERE THEM AS IF THEY WERE IN THE SAME CABIN WITH US. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY WERE LOUD ,I DON'T THINK THEY PUT ANYTHING BETWEEN WALL,I'M SURE THEY HEARD US ALSO.DECK 5 WE WILL STILL CRUISE NORWEGIAN,NOT STAR

THE CABIN ITSELF WAS GREAT AND NICE AND CLEAN VERY NICE SHOWER AND BATHROOM, BUT YOU COULD ALWAYS HEAR PEOPLE TALKING FROM BOTH SIDES. THEY WERE NOT LOUD ,JUST TALKING NORMAL.I'M SURE THEY HEARD US TOO.
ALL SHOWS GREAT BUT POOL SIDE NOT ENOUGH MUSIC
SERVICE FOR CABIN EXCELLENT,DINNING WAS GOOD,ALL OTHERS NOT HOSPITABLE
MAIN DINING WAS GOOD,BUT NO LOBSTER UNLESS YOU WANTED TO PAY 3 ITEMS ARE A LA CART IN FREE DINING

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SHIP.