Norwegian star was horrible

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Star

First off you guys messed my cruise by saying you refunded me 500.00 when my first reservation expired so I payed an extra 500 without seeing it back will be fighting it with a lawyer and my onboard credit I was promised never was given saying I'll get some back after the cruise not seen a dime and the service on the boat was horrible waiting 20 min to get a drink and people were rude I will never use norweigian or you guys ever again I've voiced my concerns no calls to make a dissatisfied customer happy very upset.

It was nice