Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Children

Sail Date: December 07, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Hi,

My sister and I went on the cruise December 7th through December 14th, 2014.

Our mini-suite was fantastic!  The restaurants were good too!

I would have liked to see more "adult" areas on the ship.  The pool is designed for children.  It would have been much better if there was a adult only pool so we don't have to listen to the kids screaming in the pool.  Can't relax with children yelling all day long.

Also, the employees seemed like they were not into their jobs.  Not helpful or very friendly.  When I called to change a dinner reservation, they seemed bothered.  No thank you or anything!

Children's Programs No children on this trip.