Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Compared to our trip thru the Panama Canal last year on the HCL Sun.

Sail Date: November 17, 2014

The food was better on the Sun. The first week or so on the Star the food in the buffet was not very good. I was especially disappointed in the food and service in the Buffet.The crew was friendlier on the Sun. The crew on the Star did not wipe the tables off in the buffet when they cleared a table. The Sun was more diligent about making sure everyone had their hands sprayed with disinfectant entering food areas. I give the Cruise Director of the Star Five Stars for the ship's entertainment. I don't think I would be likely to cruise on the Star again.

Kept to cool. Could not raise the temperature .