Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Baltic Capitals

Sail Date: June 15, 2014

The tours were expensive but worth it.  I would especially recommend St. Petersburg and Berlin.  The palaces in St Petersburg were spectacular.  Seeing the Berlin wall and check point Charlie were interesting.  The tours we took of Stockholm and Helsinky were nice but nothing fabulous.  I did enjoy the town of Tallin.  We had unseasonably cold weather but it was sitll beautiful.

The ship has been in service for almost 15 years and was well maintained.
There was never a wait at the restaurants and the food was delicious.
We had two great crew members our cabin steward and a waiter named Loni.
I loved the acrobats.
I enjoyed some of lectures mostly about the jewlery.
St Petesburg is beyond fabulous.
We had a problem the first night. When we pulled back the covers on the bed there were crumbs in the bed. We called guest services and it did take over an hour for someone to come and change the sheets. But from then on everyting was perfect.
Copenhagen, Denmark
We arrived a day early and took Hop on Hop Off around teh city.
Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany
Take the trip to Berlin and see check point Charlie and the Berlin Wall.
Tallinn, Estonia
Take a tour and lean the history of the city and then walk around on your own.
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
St Catherine's palace is a must see.
Helsinki, Finland
I took a land and see tour. It was pretty but nothing out of the ordinary.
Stockholm, Sweden
I went to the Vasa and the ice bar. Also ok but nothing special.

Go to the Aqua restaurant for breakfast. The selection is a little smaller but there are no lines.