Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Third Mate

Panama Canal cruise

Sail Date: February 16, 2014

I have cruised three times with Norwegian and I must state that this was by far the best of the three.  The ship was very clean and extremely careful in making all of the passengers safe and to stay healthy.   The overall ships personnel were extremely polite and helpful.   The only real complaint that my husband and I had was that there was no monitoring of the beach towel on the deck chairs.  Please left their towel on these lounges early in the morning and thus remained all day.  From time to time those persons would show up and use the chairs but that made it impossible for anyone else who might like to lay in the sun.  I realize it is extremely hard for the stewart to monitor these chair but there should be a time frame ticket on each of the chairs.

I would sail again with Norwegian and highly recommend them to all who wish to sail.