Wish the star rating system had more options

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Canal from Los Angeles
Sail Date: February 02, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Star
Cabin Type: Suite

The crew was very friendly and helpful, delightful one might say.  My biggest dissappointment was in the food.  I would rate it medicore at best.  The specialty restaurants were good, but the food in the main dining areas was just average.  I certainly have had much better food on other cruise lines.

Having said that I would have rated our experiece, not "fine as expected", but fell short of expectation.  I would not have rated it as poor not recomended, but the food sure could have been better.

marginal

Blue doors are starboard, red doors port.

The best part of the trip