Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Wish the star rating system had more options

Sail Date: February 02, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The crew was very friendly and helpful, delightful one might say.  My biggest dissappointment was in the food.  I would rate it medicore at best.  The specialty restaurants were good, but the food in the main dining areas was just average.  I certainly have had much better food on other cruise lines.

Having said that I would have rated our experiece, not "fine as expected", but fell short of expectation.  I would not have rated it as poor not recomended, but the food sure could have been better.

Food and Dining marginal

Blue doors are starboard, red doors port.