Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: August 06, 2011

Overall our trip was great except for some things. The spa discounts were offered and when we asked about it they made it seem like we were making it up. Discounts were not offered correctly. It seemed that staff wanted to just make a sale and were not explaining things correctly. I finally after going thru 3 people found Juliet who gave me good instructions and got my sale. Gary at the gym also did the BCA test and I had to run after him to get my results. He did not explain the facts and said that he would do it if I bought the capsules. I went over to him several times to get the results because i had paid for it but he was always busy. I finally had to get the Spa staff to get it for me and then when they did the front desk spa staff were really rude and wanted me to go back to him so he could explain the results.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Price of drinks

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Most of the staff were good. Some were talking to us like we did not understand english. There was a girl at the front desk of the Spa that was rude.
Ketchikan, Alaska
The duck tour was great
Skagway, Alaska
Train ride was good
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Did not get off the boat
Juneau, Alaska
Whale watching on the catameran was good but we did not have time to shop