Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Absolutely great!

Sail Date: June 18, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had a fabulous time. My family of 6 joined with friends (family of 3). Absolutely great, just had a hard time w/being very tired adjusting to our time difference and so much to do.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Did not like having to pay for the "specialty" restraunts would rather everything be included in the price

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

The casino area was very smoke smelling other than that it was perfect.
Versailles was wonderful and I highly recommend. The Market was great and accomodating. I didn't think the restraunts we paid for were any better than those that were included in our price.
Wish it was a bit bigger for 3-4 to a room. Also for this cruise I wish we'd gotten a balcony to see the glaciers.
Perfect, I wanted to bring them home with us.
Outstanding and very energetic
Easy to obtain, fun and easy to make friends
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Not worth the stop - enjoy the pool and hottub instead
Skagway, Alaska
White Pass - although the views were great, it went the same track back 2hours each way. Wish we'd done the train and taken a bus back tour. Also letterboxed 4 in town. To get clues visit
Don't Miss: Scenic train ride
Ketchikan, Alaska
Lumberjack show was ok. It was more the humor side and very rehearsed than truly a competition.
Juneau, Alaska
We hired a taxi for our party of 6 and saved over half the money we would've for the tour. He was very knowledgeable. Also the tour didn't allow them time to visit the waterfall.
Don't Miss: Mendall Glacier and waterfall