Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: August 07, 2010

Room Type: Suite

We had a family suite for our family of five and it was wonderful. We were able to spread out and enjoy our room as well as the activites on the ship. We utilized room service and had special treatment the entire trip. I was especially pleased with the restaurants as I have a Gluten allergy and they were very conscientious in getting me gluten free meals. The workout room was clean with plenty of equipment for everyone. My son and husband played basektball a few times as well as golf and chess. All three of my kids swam every day and had a great time. This was our first cruise and we had such a great time that we will be crusing again.

Pros: Our Family Suite

Cons: We were pleased with everything

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Beautiful family suite with plenty of room for our family of five.
They accomodated my gluten allergy at every meal.
Every time we passed a staff member they would greet us with smiles.
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
There wasn't much to do here. We just walked around and got back on the boat.
Juneau, Alaska