Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 19, 2008

I have never been on a Cruise that had terrible food,the pool on board was made for kids not adults. We have to pay extra to use the pool in the SPA,due to the fact that the outside pool had children and teens playing around in it. Impossible to swim or just relax.
The food on board was horrible. My husband and I went into the Cagney's and I ordered a half of a chicken for dinner. I had such a small piece of white meat and it looked like someone pressed together datk meat. A half of chicken to me is a wing. breast and leg one total piece. I cannot tell you what I had.
The other resturants rated the same. When I asked for a soft boiled egg I was told it takes too long to make?????????????
When the Captian spoke it sounded like a bunch of garble he was very hard to understand.
I have been been on five cruises,thought we would try NCL what a mistake.
Our bathroom by the end of the cruise had a horrbile smell of urine. I found that it was coming from the bathroom cleaning brush in the wash room. It made me sick.
So you have lost a cruiser,I will tell others also not to crusise with NCL

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Food was horrible,Service was terrible

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.