Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

fun fun fun "EXCEPT"

Sail Date: October 31, 2007

The cruise itself was wonderful, had a great time on each port except Acapulco. The staff are very pleasant, polite and helpful. The shows are fantastic.

It would have been a wonderful experience if they did not lose my luggage. Their attempt to find it can be improved. I left several messages to Donna and my calls were not returned. I travel a lot and this is the first time that my luggage are lost. I hope they find it so I can rewrite my review. I'm very disappointed with their disembarcation procedures.

Pros: Shows and activities

Cons: Disembarcment needs a lot of improvement

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.