Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

NorwegianStar&Mexican Riveria

Sail Date: September 29, 2007

The ship was beautiful and the main dining room was the prettiest yet, and I have been on 9 cruises with all different lines. The free style dining and expansive choices of restaurants was the absolute best! The staff was efficient and helpful especially to my handicapped husband.

Pros: The Ship

Cons: Acapulco

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Very pretty to see where the rich and famous go.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Very pretty to see where the rich and famous go.
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico
Nothing there of interest. If you are athletic and adventurious, then the excursions might be something you would be interested in.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
This is an average port. The ocean facilities were better than Alcapulco, but could not compare to the Caribbean or to the Bahamas.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Acapulco, Mexico
I found the ocean water to be dirty along with the beach on the excursion that I went on. Filed a complaint. Would not go back.
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico