NorwegianStar&Mexican Riveria

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

8 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Star
The ship was beautiful and the main dining room was the prettiest yet, and I have been on 9 cruises with all different lines. The free style dining and expansive choices of restaurants was the absolute best! The staff was efficient and helpful especially to my handicapped husband.
Very pretty to see where the rich and famous go.
This is an average port. The ocean facilities were better than Alcapulco, but could not compare to the Caribbean or to the Bahamas.
I found the ocean water to be dirty along with the beach on the excursion that I went on. Filed a complaint. Would not go back.
Nothing there of interest. If you are athletic and adventurious, then the excursions might be something you would be interested in.
Very pretty to see where the rich and famous go.

Pros: The Ship

Cons: Acapulco

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!