Great Alaska Cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 30, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Star
The ship is very nice, elegant and understated. The layout is pretty easy to follow. It is extremely clean and well maintained for the amount of traffic it gets. I was pleasantly surprised.
Nice downtown. Too many shops but nice overall. Very nice views and you see eagles everywhere.
Don't Miss: Any shore excursion
Don't Miss: Any shore excursion
It is a nice little town. We paid $1 to take a bus and it took us around the whole town in 1 hour. The bus driver even gave us a narrated tour. Skip the shore excursion. Walmart has a free shuttle from downtown.
Don't Miss: Take a bus ride around the town.
This was the funkiest town I have ever been to and the best 4th of July parade I ever saw.
Don't Miss: Do not miss anything. This town is awesome
Do not bother getting off the ship. There's nothing to see and the stores are closed early. The ship must stop here for tax reasons. I see no other reasons.
Don't Miss: Do not bother getting off the ship
Don't Miss: Do not bother getting off the ship
Don't Miss: Do not miss anything. This town is awesome
Don't Miss: Take a bus ride around the town.

Pros: Organization, Service, Food, Freestyle system

Cons: Activities, Kids Activities for children under 2 are non-existent

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!