Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

It was great

Sail Date: May 19, 2007

Beautiful scenery from the ship. Always something going on that was interesting such as Bingo, Spa treatments , art acuctions. Food was good. Great cruise experience for my first time.

Pros: the Spa

Cons: Too many people

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Want was the point? Everything (Stores, etc.) were closed. since we got there at 5:00 PM. a compelete waste of time. No duty free store
Juneau, Alaska
We went on a shore excursion to9 the Mendenhall glacier and didn't get to see Juneau. The ship should stay longer in the prt so we couldl see the town instead of rushing to get back to the ship
Don't Miss: N/A since I did not get to see Juneau, except on the shore excursion
Skagway, Alaska
The shore excursion that was supposed to last 4.5 hours actually lasted 9 hours and I didn't see the town
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Salmon hatchery was a donation to the local Indial tribe-disappointing. Didn't have enough time in town. Too many tourist shopping traps--I wanted to buy gold nuggets, but all the jewelery options were the same as in the Carribean. Too many diamonds and semi-perious stones.
Don't Miss: Harley store. The sales people are interesting.
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Ketchikan, Alaska
Don't Miss: Harley store. The sales people are interesting.
Skagway, Alaska