It was great

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Star
Beautiful scenery from the ship. Always something going on that was interesting such as Bingo, Spa treatments , art acuctions. Food was good. Great cruise experience for my first time.
The shore excursion that was supposed to last 4.5 hours actually lasted 9 hours and I didn't see the town
Salmon hatchery was a donation to the local Indial tribe-disappointing. Didn't have enough time in town. Too many tourist shopping traps--I wanted to buy gold nuggets, but all the jewelery options were the same as in the Carribean. Too many diamonds and semi-perious stones.
Don't Miss: Harley store. The sales people are interesting.
We went on a shore excursion to9 the Mendenhall glacier and didn't get to see Juneau. The ship should stay longer in the prt so we couldl see the town instead of rushing to get back to the ship
Don't Miss: N/A since I did not get to see Juneau, except on the shore excursion
Don't Miss: Harley store. The sales people are interesting.
Want was the point? Everything (Stores, etc.) were closed. since we got there at 5:00 PM. a compelete waste of time. No duty free store

Pros: the Spa

Cons: Too many people

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!