Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

A very satisfying cruise

Sail Date: April 08, 2008

Personlly I could not find anything wrong with the ship. It was well laid out, clean etc.

Pros: The shows and the Master of Ceremonies

Cons: Cant think of a thing

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Acapulco, Mexico
The city tour showed a City too americanized and lacking many of the qualities of Mexico until you got out into the outskirts.
Don't Miss: the sky divrrs
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The view here is out of this world. I also took the tour to Todas Santos and found it very excellent and very interesting.
Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico
A very interesting place. The walking tour was very good.
Don't Miss: Just viewing the scenery and the local areas
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I took the City and Mexican Fiesta tour. I had been here before so it was reliving some memories. The downtown area hadn't changed much and the ocean and beach area there was kept up very nicely. I wasn't too interested in shopping or the tequila tasting portion.