Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Great fun and great value!

Sail Date: March 23, 2008

I have been on NCL before and we love the free style cruising. We like the freedom to eat when we want. For the value NCL is the best. Some folks will complain about being charged for items that haven't been charged in the past, but I like paying for what I want and what I don't want.

Pros: 5 course meals

Cons: Standing in line for chocaholics treat

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

The ship has a double occupancy capacity of 2200, but our ship had 2900 due to spring break. I have been other cruises where the ship is over normal capacity and it spelled trouble. On this ship we experience none of those problems. It was clean, and plenty of room for all. Due to viral outbreak in January the staff is very protective by having every guest sanatize their hands before entering restraunts.
I like the choice of restraunts, and the food quality was excellent
Our stewardess work around our schedule and saw to all our needs. She had to be one of the happiest people I know.