My first cruise
Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico
Sail Date: November 06, 2006
Cabin Type: Balcony
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 10 years ago
Review Summary1) Nicely decorated
2) Hard working staffs
3) So so food
4) Balcony room is well worth it
5) Stay away from the ship front to avoid sea sickness
6) 's on line booking made this vacation extremely convienence
7) Last but not least, thanks for the room upgraded (from BD to BA)
Food and Dining
2) Some items in the menu are better served in medium or even rare.
Service and Staff
2) All are friendliness, hard working,
as good as in the 5 stars hotel.
2) But overall still quite impressive.
Cabin / Stateroom
2) Nice balcony view
Ports of Call
Pros: 1) No need to pack & unpack, 2) Go up (or down) stairs & your meals were ready
Cons: Port time are a little bit shorter than I want