Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

It was okay. lots of nickel and diming

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

This was inexpensive (at first) but constantly having to pay for things that most cruises include really added up. We had to buy a soda package or else pay $3 each! What? Drinks were expensive, $15 each, but the drinks package was an additional $1200. You could have a muffin and coffee for breakfast in your room, but if you wanted a proper breakfast in your room you had to pay for it. The food was hit and miss (steaks were like leather). All aboard for Nassau was 2:00 which meant after my excursion, I couldn't shop. It was a nice cruise, but I prefer an all inclusive cruise fee, like Silver Seas has.

Only one complaint. One electrical outlet.
There was a casino that allowed smoking. The club next to it had lots of dance classes, but we left after 5 minutes because the cigarette smoke was unbearable!
Entertainment was excellent. We went to all but the comedian. The acrobats were amazing!
We liked the trivia games but sometimes the staff member barely spoke English.
Some food was delicious and some I wouldnt feed to my dog. It was very hit and miss.