Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Disappointed

Sail Date: March 05, 2016

The room was so tiny I do not see how 4 people could fit in it without being miserable.  The food was very bland.  Everything tasted the same no matter where or what you ate.  It was annoying to be sprayed with hand sanitizer at buffet entrance each visit.  Buffet area was very crowded.  The pool water was not heated.  Very few swimming.  Hot tubs were very good.  Blaring echoing music at piano bar and pool area. Entertainment was good.  Spa personnel and stateroom attendant were fabulous. Guest service desk was not very friendly. There were basically no television channels to watch. Not the cruise line's fault but it was very windy and cloudy and ocean water was too cold to swim in. So I did not get to play on the beach or swim much which was my main goal. Water was rough and the ship rocked most of the time and it was hard for me to walk without being dizzy.   Wish I had saved my money and stayed home. I would not go on Norwegian Cruise line again because I CAN GO ON CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE AND GET GOOD FOOD, A BIGGER ROOM AND DECENT TELEVISION CHANNELS ALL FOR A BETTER PRICE !

Tiniest room ever. Beds are hard. No counter space in bathroom at all. Dinky uncomfortable sofa faced away from TV.
Absolutely tasteless.