Promised more than delivered

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

We were promised discounts on 3 shore excursions, per person, (2 people in cabin = 6 discounts) by . Norwegian said no, it was per cabin. My mother and sister were only given 3 discounts. Myself and my husband were given 4 discounts?

There were a few outstanding crew members. There were also several minor requests we made that were forgotten or ignored, which were very irritating.

We'll sail with another cruise line, next time!

Sorry to see extra charge for lobster. Used to be served once during the week in the main dining rooms.

Enjoyed the team trivia games. Onboard shopping was a joke.

waitress fabulous!

rooms were smaller that other cruise lines I've been on.

Room stewards (not just ours) seemed to only be available for a few hours at certain times. If I was already in my room by then it didn't get made up. They should have more hours that they are available to clean the rooms.