Cruise was okay

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

I would only rate this cruise as average.  The food was only medium quality.  If you want the good food,  they expect you to pay extra. Their main restaurants had additional fees if you wanted lobster or a better quality of steak. The beds were very hard and the pillows were thin.the bathrooms were very nice except all 220 and you need a converter to use your dryer which they had very few of. The shows were very good. You had to get there very early to get a good seat.

Hard bed and pillows. Outlets were 220 and asked not to use my hair dryer. I asked for an adapter. They were out. I had to write a complaint before I finally got a converter. The shower and bathroom were very nice.

The Gardens restaurant was very nice. The Windows restaurant was very poor service. They promote their freestyle cruising but the wait was over 1 hour the first night at the Windows restaurant. The food was only fair.