Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Amazing Food, excellent service, less crowds

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

Cruising on a smaller ship has its advantages.  There was always chairs available on the decks, we didn't have to get to the show 1/2 hour early to get a seat, the dining and bar service was more personal.  My dietary restrictions were well taken care of and I have the best food yet in all my years of cruising.  Embarkation and debarkation at Port Canaveral was simple and fast.  Only my 15-year old complained that he was a bit bored.  It is really a cruise ship for an older crowd.

Virgin Gorda and The Baths was amazing!
As expected, onboard activities on a smaller ship are limited.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Take the ferry over to Water Island and visit Honeymoon Beach.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Bring an extension cord with multiple outlets because there is only one plug in the cabin.