Great Experience

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Overall, the cruise was very well run. The staff was very friendly and working hard. I would recommend, especially if your baby is older than two years old.

We were traveling with a 1 year old baby. It would be good if we could have some babysitting services as an option.

Very good staff, I really remember several people personally. The staff felt like friends.

Very nice ship. I am not a fan of the Caribbean-type decor of the carpets. Other than that it was nice.

I don't know why they had to cut the balcony view for the last balcony on the ship. Our balcony view was partial.
I didn't have an excursion so I just stayed in the port with the baby
Cozumel by Jeep & Snorkel
Don't Miss: Private beach with white sands on a Cozumel by Jeep & Snorkel excursion - best I've ever seen!
My baby and I went to see Wildlife adventure. I thought the zoo was GREAT. I could really see many animals in a short amount of time, including all the five wildcats.
Don't Miss: N/A
South Beach Experience had a very nice swimming pool but their man-made lagoon HAS TO be cleaned properly - it had waste/trash everywhere.
Don't Miss: N/A

Pros: Variety of activities and experiences

Cons: No babysitting service for babies under 2 years old

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!