Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Experience

Sail Date: September 11, 2011

Overall, the cruise was very well run. The staff was very friendly and working hard. I would recommend, especially if your baby is older than two years old.

Pros: Variety of activities and experiences

Cons: No babysitting service for babies under 2 years old

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

I don't know why they had to cut the balcony view for the last balcony on the ship. Our balcony view was partial.
We were traveling with a 1 year old baby. It would be good if we could have some babysitting services as an option.
Very nice ship. I am not a fan of the Caribbean-type decor of the carpets. Other than that it was nice.
Very good staff, I really remember several people personally. The staff felt like friends.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I didn't have an excursion so I just stayed in the port with the baby
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
South Beach Experience had a very nice swimming pool but their man-made lagoon HAS TO be cleaned properly - it had waste/trash everywhere.
Belize City, Belize
My baby and I went to see Wildlife adventure. I thought the zoo was GREAT. I could really see many animals in a short amount of time, including all the five wildcats.
Cozumel by Jeep & Snorkel
Don't Miss: Private beach with white sands on a Cozumel by Jeep & Snorkel excursion - best I've ever seen!