Great first cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
For my first cruise I wasn't sure what to expect. I was surprised that the ship was as large as it was and then disappointed that it wasn't larger. The pool is far too small for the ship size.

I wish there were a choice of beverages, a Pepsi only ship. *shudder*. I wish I could have purchased bottles / cans to take to my room as non alcoholic drink sizes were only 5 or 6 oz each.

The staterooms were nice, however the bathrooms were a HUGE let down in terms of size, decor and cleanliness.

Staff was amazing. Food was far better than I had expected. I booked a second cruise (deposit) on board.

We took a Hidden Cove Speed Boat excursion - the most fun I've had in years.
Don't Miss: Hidden Cove Speed Boat excursion

Pros: Staff and Food

Cons: Cabins and decor

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!