Beautiful Ship!!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
I loved the layout. Easy fo find everything.

The freestyle dining is great. I loved going whenever I wanted to. Never waited in line. I also liked not having formal nights.

EVERY staff member you saw anywhere always spoke. The nicest crew I have ever experienced.

Bathrooms are bigger than most cruise ships. Blow dryer is horrible. Wish there was a mini-fridge.
Belize does not have any beach area. Big disappointment for us. You can take a boat to a near by Island that is beautiful. We took a private tour with a taxi driver. It was VERY interesting. He was a great guide.
We stayed at the port. They have a "bar pool" with free lounge chairs. It was a very nice, relaxing day.
One of the few places I felt relatively safe in Mexico. Took a taxi to "Club Cozumel Caribe Resort". $25 per person included taxi to and from, lounge chairs,snorkeling equipment, beach access, pool access, clean restrooms. Drinks and food available for extra. Had a great time
Took a cab to a beautiful resort. Reasonably priced. Beautiful beach and pool area. Good Food. It was at West Beach

Pros: Our 15th cruise....the best staff ever.

Cons: The food was not great unless you went to the speciality restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!