We had a wonderful cruise.

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The Spirit staff was wonderful and helpful. They always had time for your needs. Everything was clean and updated. This is my second trip on this ship and I would go again.

We snokeled and visited Caye Caulker. I would have loved to have more time on this quaint little island. Don't be intimitated by taking a water taxi to another Caye. Its well worth it.
Taxi drivers were boycotting Mr. Sanchos beach, so if your driver tells you something is closed, it probably isn't. The sun was so intense in Cozumel, but we had a great time. We hung out on Paradise Beach (I still recommend Mr. Sanchos for better beach with no rocks)
Chacchobean is interesting and not to far. Take a taxi to the beach when you get back. It is the perfect little mexican village. We didn't hang out here, but when I go back, I will spend time in front of the Coco Corona. They have beach chairs, waiters on the beach and speak english (the owner is on site and from Oklahoma)
Don't Miss: The fish and shrimp stew served in a coconut is a MUST HAVE at the Coco Corona
I am a diver, and the snorkleing (kids with us so no diving) was awesome on the West End Beach. A bit crowded on the beach, but beautiful. The zip lining close to West End that goes off the top of the mountain (13 lines) was breathtaking. The monkey farm is fun if you have kids

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!