Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a GREAT cruise......

Sail Date: February 13, 2011

Not too largeand not too small. 2000 passengers and a crew and staff of 950. I was able to find everything on the ship without any problem. It was not a gigantic ship, just about the right size.

Pros: Size of ship and ports we stopped at

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

The main 2 dining rooms served for 4 hours each evening.....plenty of time to work our agenda into eating. I wasn't too crazy to spend an additional $25.00 per person to get a good steak at a speciality restaurant..........
The steward cleaned each day and filled ice container twice a day.
Everyone was helpful and friendly.
The evening shows were great.....even though I didn't think I would like a couple of them. I'm glad I went to all of them! They are there to entertain you and they did a great job.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
7 ships in port...but all was handled well. The cruise lines have recently built a wonderful area of shops and a few bars.....It's all NEW.....very nicely done!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We did a snorkle and a kayak. It was great as we took a 30 minute bus to see lots of the island. Ended with a light lunch. All guided by a local named "Q". Very interesting person and island.
Belize City, Belize
The tickets for things to do in port could be purchased on-land for about one-third of what the cruise line charges. These are bought from locals who give you much more value for your money. No one seems to bring this up to passengers.........