Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Happy Sailing

Sail Date: August 17, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Larger than people reviewing in the past gave it credit. Clean, updated, sturdy (we went through Tropical Storm Fay)

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Area near children's pool was very slippery, alot of children falling

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Great time. Went to late excursion at 2:45pm. The shop was "abandoned" until then. My sone and I had the slides in the Buccaneer Pool all to ourselves. Highly reccomend a late excursion at all the ports for this reason.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Encounter!!!!!!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We had to get up at 6am for a 7:45am excursion that never happened becauseof the Tropical Storm. I give a poor rating as we were never notified of the cancellation until getting off the ship. I think the shop could have let us know via v/m that there would be no excursions.
Port Canaveral, Florida
I say average as we did not go. They closed the port for Tropical Storm Fay (plenty to do otherwise on the ship)