A wonderful cruise on a beautiful ship!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

8 Night Caribbean And Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
I recently returned from a cruise on the NCL (the Spirit) This was my experiencing cruising with NCL and my first experience with free-style cruising and dining. I thoroughly enjoyed the concept of free-style dining because it allowed you to eat where and when you wanted. I celebrated my birthday by having dinner at Cagney;s and the surf and turf was the bomb. In addition, I was surprised by the staff with a very tasty birthday cake. All was well and I will definitely use NCL again.
The beaches there are beautiful.
Don't Miss: Cardow Jewelers
The beaches there are beautiful.
Don't Miss: Cardow Jewelers
This was my first visit there and I was really impressed with the island and the people.
Don't Miss: The city tour.
Don't Miss: The city tour.

Pros: This was my first time experiencing free style cruising and it was wonderful.

Cons: The crods at the buffet.