Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Great First Experience

Sail Date: May 28, 2006

This is my first time on a cruise and it was a great experience. Everyone working on the ship was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed all the food!! We would arrive at our destinations at the exact time - I was in such awe. The party on the private island was beautiful and lots of fun. While dining at the Specialty Restaurants on the Norwegian Spirit, we were able to try new and exotic foods - and the best part was the dessert!!! I really enjoyed my trip and I will definitely go on another cruise again.

Pros: The atmosphere

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Don't Miss: Dancing on the sand
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Don't Miss: Dancing on the sand

Don't Miss: Atlantis
Port Canaveral, Florida
The best part was going to Cocoa Beach, although I love to shop so I also went to the mall on the shuttle bus.
Don't Miss: Cocoa Beach