My best vacation yet!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

6 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The ship was absolutely beautiful. It was far beyond my expectations. The stateroom that I booked was perfect for my husband and I, although we didn't spend much time in the room we really enjoyed it. The staff was great and always there when we needed them. The food was well prepared and the shows were out of this world. I will never take another road trip because this cruise has really spoiled me. On the next cruise my children will be coming along. We can't wait.

Don't Miss: Don't miss the beautiful turquise waters of this gorgeous island.
Ladies let those women on this port braid your hair. They do a great job and they are really fast.

Pros: I never got hungry.

Cons: I felt motion sick on the 1st day but I got better by dinner time.