Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My best vacation yet!

Sail Date: May 28, 2006

The ship was absolutely beautiful. It was far beyond my expectations. The stateroom that I booked was perfect for my husband and I, although we didn't spend much time in the room we really enjoyed it. The staff was great and always there when we needed them. The food was well prepared and the shows were out of this world. I will never take another road trip because this cruise has really spoiled me. On the next cruise my children will be coming along. We can't wait.

Pros: I never got hungry.

Cons: I felt motion sick on the 1st day but I got better by dinner time.

Ladies let those women on this port braid your hair. They do a great job and they are really fast.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Don't Miss: Don't miss the beautiful turquise waters of this gorgeous island.