Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

An okay vaca.

Sail Date: July 17, 2009

Small ship with not much to do but gamble at the casino and drink at the bars. If you are choosing this cruise because it costs less than the other cruise lines, I strongly suggest going with one of the others. This cruise, although initially the least expensive, ends up costing more in the end because everything on the ship costs more once your onboard. Seminars and events that would be free on other cruise lines all cost $$ on NCL. Even though most things only cost an additional $10-$25, it adds up. Food was okay, but I received most meals luke warm. The only really good meal I had on the entire trip was at cagneys and that had a $25 surcharge per person.

Pros: The bartenders

Cons: Food

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Go to snorkel beach. It's literally in walking distance to the boat and almost hidden. When u get there it looks like a kids park but I u walk in there is a nice smaller beach with good snorkeling and a bar that has a decent nightlife. There were 4 of us (all in mid 20's) and we had a great time at the bar on night!