Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Local, Cheap but NOT worth it!

Sail Date: July 17, 2009

NCL really needs to step up and update the childrens activity rooms. Very disapointed.

Pros: Cheap, local, sunny weather, large bathrooms, food was OK, staff was nice, great excursions

Cons: 10-12 play room was terrible (play dough was on the schedule - kids use that when they're 5 yrs old) see below for additional comments.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

Very friendly
Terrible. I had a 12 and 16 year old who drove me crazy because they said there rooms were stupid and boring. I felt so bad for them. Nothing for them to do. All sports/pool shut down at 10PM. They only thing left is for the teenagers to drink adult beverages. I saw a lot of that on the ship and no body stop it. I was horrified.
Not that great.
They could do a better job organizing the seating. We waited ever night for 30-45 minutes while open tables were open everywhere.