Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

irritating experience

Sail Date: June 12, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was packed with people--over booked. There was not enough to do. I don't gamble and they pushed the Bingo too much. Teens have nothing to do activity wise. Arcade was boring and out of date. Most of the staff do not speak English and only understand a little.

Pros: the weather, the beautiful scenary, friendly travelers/islanders

Cons: called numerous times with important questions, couldn't get anyone for 3 days

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

The Best!!! I loved it and my grandson had a super time and made friends. The activities and the times were appropriate for the age level. The staff was friendly, professional and caring-----I give them an A plus NCL should be proud.
Too much 70's and 80's stuff------come on modern-up a little.
The food in "Blue Lagoon" was bad--especially the Chicken Wings! Ugh! Greasy! Terrible!
I lost my luggage---and no one has been helpful---I know I left it on the ship -I know I did----Ugh!!!!!!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
The Glass Bottom Boat was fun and educational.