A good cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda
Helpful Vote: 1

Norwegian Spirit

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 12, 2009

Ship: Norwegian Spirit

Review Summary

The last cruise I took was 16 yrs. ago on Royal Caribbean. NCL has a long way to go to meet the excellent service, food, and entertainment of that cruise line. If I cruise again in the future, it would not be on NCL as I think there are alot better lines out there.

Ship Experiences

Because of the automatic $12 per day, per person, gratuity, I don't think they try hard to please - of course, there are some who do - but overall, not great.

Ports Of Call

King's Wharf, Bermuda

The port itself was not the best part of our trip - Bermuda is still beautiful, clean and friendly. Took a tour with someone we met at the whart (better and cheaper than booking with the ship) - Tours by Chocolate was the name. Informative and entertaining.
Don't Miss: This tour - outlined above.

King's Wharf, Bermuda

Don't Miss: This tour - outlined above.

Pros: Leaving from Boston - no plane to catch - for our trip to Bermuda

Cons: the food and service was not that good. I think they could certainly do better.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.