One glitch needs fixing

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
My overall experience was good, but a problem with onboard credit remains unsolved. When I booked with BJ's, I was told I'd receive $25 onboard credit from Norwegian Cruise Line. I only received $12.50 credit. I brought this problem to the attention of the NCL customer service onboard, and even showed them the print-out from BJ's. They said they checked with BJ's and only got authorization for $12.50. So there was some miscommunication somewhere, and I was out $12.50 as agreed upon. This should be reimbursed to my credit card, or a check sent to me from BJ's.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!