Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A trip to relax

Sail Date: October 07, 2007

It was nice. But I noticed that the quality of the food and service has decreased in the last couple of years. A lot less workers to provide service. Was missing a lo t of information, because there was no one available to provide this. For example, on the return to New York, there was no one to guide the passangers to where they needed to go, I was sitting at the exit and found myself providing this info to the passengers. There was not even a sign.

Pros: The weather

Cons: My cabin, I could not get outside or balcony so I setteled for an inside.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

My bathroom was a nice size. I settled for an inside cabin.
Restaurant and cabin help were very nice. Shore excursion were unfriendly and not helpful, they were not familiar with any of the ports. Jewelry store very nice!
The specialty restaurants were good. The main dining room was poor and the buffet restaurant was ok.
Bar Harbor, Maine
Very nice shopping and dining in town. Arcadia National Park a little overrated.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Don't Miss: Peggy's Cove
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Not much to see!
Don't Miss: Bar Harbor. very quaint.
Boston, Massachusetts