Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda Cruise

Sail Date: August 18, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

On the whole the trip was very good. I especially did not like the cover charge in certain restaurants and did not like the fact that only one show per day was offered. Other lines have two so late diners could also see the show.

Lounge deck chairs were very scarce. I counted 7 on each side of the ship. Some people like to lay and sleep all day in them thereby leaving the rest of us to sit on hard chairs.

The Bingo games were a little on the high side to play and the pay-out not reflecting a good portion of receipts.

I know this seems like I'm complaining a lot, but the above just bugged me. On the whole the trip was great. Everyone was very helpfull and pleasant. The entertainment we did see was great; but we would have liked to see more.

Would I take another cruise on NCL? Not if another line was availailable for the same trip.

Hope this helps.

Mr. & Mrs. Raymond Hickey

Pros: Ship, NCL Spirit, was great, clean, and all employees that I cam in contact with were very courtious and helpfull.

Cons: What I did not like, and this came as a surprise, is the cover charge in certain restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

We had an inside stateroom. The beds were very small.
Cover charge was not good.
Would be nice if scheduling permitted us to eat and see a show. Since we had to eat at 8:30, we could not see most of the shows.