"A great cruise"

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

6 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2006
We recently sailed on the Spirit, it was our first cruise. The ship was big and beautiful. The food was excellent, the crew members were very, very nice. the only thing that I did not care for was that the ship was booked to the max and it was crowded by the pool area, and hard to find a chair or a spot to put it!!!

The food and service was excellent, I love the freestyle (dine anytime,and casual dress)

Inside cabin is too small for a family of 4. I did not care for the location, (front of ship) it was a far walk for everything!!
Universal studio, great rides not very crowded
The Island was very nice, but we were not given enough time to enjoy it!!! I would of rather gone to the Island then to Nassau
did not care for Nassau at all

Pros: the food

Cons: too crowded