Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Great get away

Sail Date: September 19, 2016

Room Type: Suite

An older ship, but the staff is very attentive and polite.  This was our second time on this ship.  While my wife and I had a great time, I would not recommend as a family outing with younger children.  Having alcohol included in the price results in some passengers getting a wee bit tipsy which is not what I want my kids around.  Not an issue for me or my wife, but not appropriate for kids.  The food was generally a little bland.  The specialty restaurant Cagney's was exceptional!  (Not included, but worth it)

Spend the money and get the Owner's suite. It is worth it! Wet bar, balcony with a hot tub, living room, bedroom, 1 1/2 baths.....