Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best vacation ever..!!! Thnx Norwegian!

Sail Date: July 25, 2016

I had being looking to go cruising for a long time now and landed on norwegian sky, boy was that the best descision i ever made. I brought my mom with me last minute and it worked out perfectly for the both of us as it was her first cruise as well. Everything from food to activities was world class. All the staff were very kind and greatfull! You will never be bored, because there is always some thing to do! And if you pock sky, you will have the all inclusive free liquor package which was the best part of the cruise. All you can eat breakfast, bbq in the afternoon or the fancy dinner at night it doesnt get any better than that. The shore excersions were a blast as we want to several during our four night trip to beautiful bahamas, my favorite was the waverunner, the last day of the trip on stirrup cay island. Thank you Norwegian sky as you have changed our lives. We will be cruising every year now with norwegian sky, counting done to 2017...

It was quite nice and comfy. Very nice with good movies on.
Charms and beauty of bahamas and waverunner
White hot party is a must!
No kids, but all the kids there were having fun ,espicially on the basketball court.
The best breakfast we have on any vacation, so much food

If youre thinking about cruising with sky go for it. Its a very inexpensive trip with lots and lots of activities to do. Bring a camera with you to document the memories!