Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Beware of hidden fees!!!!

Sail Date: June 20, 2016

The food on the cruise was terrible! The only thing I kept going back for was the fries. The food may have tasted better if the cooks had better attitudes and actually looked like they wanted to serve. There was barely a variety because they had the same food in the buffet everyday. The alcohol is free but the bartenders had some of the NASTIEST attitudes that I have ever experienced. The drinks were watered down but I probably would have had a better experience if the bartenders had customer service skills. Out of the hundreds of employees that work for the ship the ONLY bartender that had customer service skills was MICHAEL. He was so nice and he actually looked like he enjoyed his job. Everyone else seemed as if they HATED THEIR JOB and HATED EVERYONE on the ship. That is the vibe I received. There is a $13.50 service charge PER PERSON in your party that you are charged EVERYDAY that no ones tells you about, but they need your credit card on file so they can charge away! I probably wouldn't have been as upset if 1)They told me at the time of booking and 2)IF I ACTUALLY RECIEVED customer service. The only thing I enjoyed was looking at the pretty water because it took me away from the harsh reality of the bad experience I received on the ship. This was by far the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I actually appreciated the fact that they had people that clean up vomit right away and they have hand sanitizer everywhere. All of the destinations seemed pointless because the beaches were far away except for the last island that Norweigan owns. I was annoyed by the cranes and construction everywhere. My advice is SAVE YOUR MONEY or just take your money and fly to the carribean.

The bathroom smelled like a port a potty.
Micheal, the filipino bartender was great! Everyone else receives -100.
Miami, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Swimming with the fish was the best part. Bartenders of course had nasty attitudes like always.

Don't do it!!!!!!!! My mom, dad, and sister shared a room across the hall that was NOT MADE FOR THREE ADULTS. They were charged a hidden fee of $450 for service charges. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!