Out of control college kids ruined the cruise! Staff did nothing to try to keep under controi

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 29, 2016

Ship could have done a lot more to control out of control spring break college kids. Drunk, loud, food all over the halls and running up down the halls yelling most all night. Was I on a cruise ship or at a frat party? The kids were drunk and loud in the formal dining rooms and staff did and said nothing. Could not even talk to my wife seated next to me. I will not cruise on Norwegian again due to this. The cruise staff should have kept this under control. Food was also not very good. I have never experienced this on any other cruise line.

Small. Cabin staff very good