Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

College Party Booze Cruise

Sail Date: February 29, 2016

Cabin: 10239

My husband and I were very much looking forward to a little R&R.  This cruise was anything BUT rest and relaxation.  We should have known that the great prices were "too good to be true."  We were very disappointed to find that about 75-80% of our cruise-mates were college students on Spring Break.  It was four days filled with streaking, foul language, noise, drinking games and debauchery.  If I knew then what I know now, I NEVER would have booked this cruise for our long-anticipated vacation.  When we returned home, I found the cruise was being booked on "collegeparty."  I wish I had known about this!!

We loved having a balcony! The only downside was that you could hear all of the noise from the pool-deck. So, we didn't get any sleep the night of the "White Out" party due to the bass that was pumping until late into the night.
I felt especially bad for families that had their kids on board. This was certainly an "R"-rated cruise. Not appropriate for kids 17 and under!
The staff was really incredible - especially considering the circumstances. Our porter, Mano, was very friendly and helpful and the cruise director, Tyler, was also wonderful and genuine.

This is NOT a family-friendly ship. The "all-inclusive" really should read "21+ ONLY." It was a party cruise; NOT a relaxing vacation.