None smoking in a smoking ship.

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: February 15, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I thought that this ship was a none smoking ship. My whole group were disappointed that we had to inhale smoke. We couldn't get away from it, it was in the bar lounges, bars and casino. We will never take the sky or Norwegian again.

This was the smallest cabin I have ever traveled in. I took my new wife fore her first time, she was happy but I knew that it should have been better especially putting up with the smokers.

Don't go if you are a none smoker