Great Cruise for the price

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 06, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This was my 8th cruise but the first with Norwegian. For the price and length of the cruise we had a nice time. We got the drink package which was nice to not have to worry about keeping track of slips. The food was good but the menu choices were very limited in comparison to other cruises I have taken and they were less flexible deviate from the menu. I had coconut shrimp on Wed evening and loved it. Thurs they offered garlic shrimp, I had asked if I could have the coconut shrimp instead and was told unfortunately not. It takes two seconds to bread the shrimp they had in coconut. Carnival was always very flexible with requests in the dining room. The appearance and cleanliness of the ship was excellent, especially for an older ship. The staff overall did their jobs but never once did I experience anyone going above and beyond. The bar staff was very very very slow. The islands we visited were a great time! We only had booked the Atlantis excursion which was fun. I definitely think the embarkation and debarkation went much smoother than other cruises I have been on. It was much more relaxed and they fed you before you left. The entertainment was awesome, kudos in that dept. The piano bar definitely needs much improvement as it was more like a comedy skit instead of sing alongs. Carnival has the best piano bar at sea!